Old Window


    

I merged two images from Mo's Digital image to make this card.  I also merged this little cutie with a picture of a door to be completed later.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I used a Snow Pen and a heat gun to add snow to the windows and ground.  The die cut pine branches were cut with Stampin' Up dies.   The paper is from my stash.  Unfortunately, it is my last piece of this paper.  I would have liked to use it with the door image, also.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes with a Mo's Image
ABC Christmas Challenge - "P" is for Pine Needles
The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes


 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Diane. Sweet image and great scene you've created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever combining the two digi images. wonderful colouring and so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just sitting here wondering if I own that window image. It's the perfect merged background for this sweetie. Love her clothes! Love the snow! Love this additional entry to our challenge at Mo's this month! Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...