Angel with Duckling II


 
This sweet image is by Morgan Fitzsimons.  I have colored her with Copic markers a few times.  
This time I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils.  I think I prefer using Copics with this image. 
 The paper is from my stash.  I added Stickles to her wing feathers. 
 All embellishments and ribbon is from my stash.

 I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Morgan's Artworld - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash - Pile it On 

Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Dog Days of Summer or Favorite Animal

Digi Doodle Studio - Things with Wings

 





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful papers!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with your pencils. I love the whole composition of your card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Diane. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and layers...so many different elements!
    Thanks for pilin' it on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable image Diane and your colouring with Prisma's is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a awesome sweet card! Thank you for sharing at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenges! We hope you will join us next time again! Bye Deezy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've shown off this wonderful image by Morgan beautifully, love the colouring and all the little details. A Beautiful card. Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work. Very impressed. That is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...