QKR-Father's Day

This is my Design Team entry for QKR Stampede-Father's Day.  I used this cute digi  "Fishing Bear"  available here. I colored this with Copic markers and used the Colorless Blender/Washcloth method to add texture to the fur.  I learned from my mistakes last time I tried.  Just a very light quick touch is all it takes.  I like the results much better this time.  The digital paper is from Echo Park.The corner accents are cut with the Silhouette.The sentiment is also from Silhouette.





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge   Father's Day
Charisma Cardz  Father's Day
Delightful Challenges  All Tied Up
Moving Along with the Times  Father's Day
Crafter's Cafe  Masculine
Crafting for All Seasons  Boys Will Be Boys



8 comments:

  1. Love your coloring! Love the design! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "All Tied Up"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a perfect card for a guy! Love that image too! And oh, it makes me wish I was out fishing somewhere today! Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute! I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane,I spotted your card as I was doing my DT comments! I love your colouring! The illusion of texture you have created is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us in the Boys Will Be Boys Challenge at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for joining our Boys will be Boys challenge at CFAS. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the bright colors of the image!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons! Good Luck & I hope we see you again!

    Hugs,

    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Fathers Day card and I love the fab image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...