Rock Star !


I made this card using  Lil Sweeties Rock Star By Sherri Baldy, available here.  She is just a doll!  I colored here with Copics and added some Stickles to the ruffle on the dress and the star.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The dream ticket and the die used to cut it are from Whimsy Stamps.  I have never used this hair combo of colors before.  I really like it.  I'll be using it again.

Copics:  BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, 
C0, C1, C3, E00, E02, E08, E19, E29, E31, E34, E37,
G09, G14, R11, Y17, Y19, Y35


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her!! She reminds me of the Prairie Fairy cutie with the huge glasses. Her red hair just pops against the aqua. Adorable card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sherri. This just one of the sweetest most adorable girl. And you have done a wonderful job coloring her up. You should teach Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane
    Love this card and how you colored it! I love the hair color - more inspiration - thanks so much!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...