Copic Marker Scrapbooking-February Release



These are two cards I made for Copic Marker Scrapbooking.  They are part of a release of mythological images.  These were two of my favorites.  It was kind of fun to be able to create something totally different from what I usually do.  Both images were colored with Copics.  You can visit their site at Making Our Mark.  They are also on Facebook.




Copics:  Unicorn:  C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, G20, G21, R11 Y29,
              Griffon:   C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, YR20, YR23, YR24, 100

3 comments:

  1. I've been saying "wow" a lot lately, but boy, have you been doing fabulous animals! These are no exception. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning cards Diane,beautifully coloured images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressive. Wonderful masculine designs.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...