Birthday Princess






























   
                      A lot of blogger  problems this morning.  It wouldn't let me upload any photos.  I read the help section and someone said that you could still upload using Edit HTML.  It worked!  I'm back in business.  Hopefully, they get it fixed soon.    The typing is all messed up also.  I haven't figured out how to fix that yet.   I'll try to fix it in HTML.  If my writing is decent you'll know it worked!                                                                      
Wow, this is alot of purple!  Funny, how this kind of thing can just hit you all of a sudden.  This image is from Karen's Doodles.  I am entering this in Karen's Doodles Challenge for this week:  Flower Power.    When I first saw this digi I was just struck by how pretty her eyes were. Funny, after I took photos and was working on them in my photo program, I realized I had forgotten to color them.  Green eyes it is. What a morning! 


I am also entering this in the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge #157 Ribbons & Bows   
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge  Pile On Those Flowers
Stamps R Us 1,2,3 Recipe
Lexi's Creations No Sentiment
The Corrosive Challenge Blog  Ribbons & Bows                       

9 comments:

  1. what a pretty card! it was giving me a bit of fits this morning, too, but I have found that when in doubt you can almost always go into the 'edit HTML' area of blogger to do things.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diane. Love this image - really pretty. Had problems with Blogger and photos too - used live writer instead!!
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card love the colours, not sure how to use html so used live writer instead!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous with all the purple colors! I especially love the background and wonder if you stamped it or if it's dp?! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as a button, love your colour choice and yes all of Karen's images have those wonderful eyes:)
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is sooo sweet, Diane:O) Your colouring is beautiful, pretty layout and colours.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! This is a lot of purple, but I love it. I too, usually find something I missed after I've taken my photo. Or worse, after I've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining our challenge at WoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
    Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...