HQCB St. Patrick's Day Card

 

This is my DT entry for Heart's Quest Challenge Blog.  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Leprechaun Lass..  I colored her with Copic markers.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is from a ribbon club I had previously belonged to.  It's Really Reasonable ribbon,  I really love their ribbons.  I only stopped because I ran out of space to store the ribbon!  Please come and join us.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenge - Hearts

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar - Add a Ribbon

Diane's Digi Stamps - Add One or More Hearts



8 comments:

  1. Adorable card and oh geez, it's SPD cardmaking time already. Can we cardmakers ever get a break? haha XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute, Diane! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little leprechaun, colored beautifully as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, I love your beautifully coloured little leprechaun. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie! I keep forgetting about Mo's images and I love them all. The pretty green ribbon and bow are a perfect touch.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

I still can't find who this image is by.  It's in a folder on my computer, but there are hundreds.  I will come across it again some...