Twinkle & Shine

I have quite a few Precious Moments images.  I used to collect Precious Moments figurines and plates for my two daughters when they were young.  They were left behind when they grew up so I still have a shelf full of them in the hallway.  

I used Copic markers to color the image.  I filled in the corner snowflakes with Stickles and added Wink of Stella to the light bulbs.  The sentiment was done with the Spellbinder's Glimmer System.I got the beautiful die from a friend.  It actually cut very well, but took me about twenty minutes to clean out the die afterwards.,  It was worth the time, though.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...