Warm Winter WIshes

 

This is a image by Mariola Budek, available on Etsy.  I purchased it quite a while ago and finally the coloring bug hit me today.  I colored her with Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, pastels and a new find.  White charcoal pencils.

 

 


 I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Crafter's Cafe - Christmas in July 
Merry Little Christmas Challenge -  Christmas in July
Moving Along with the Times - Use a Coloring Medium 
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas in July 
Peace on Earth - Anything Christmas 
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow - your colouring is stunning. Thanks for sharing her with us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card, love the gorgeously cute image and fabulous colouring.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Mia, Designer for 613 Avenue Create
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. You've coloured the adorable image beautifully.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes” x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, sweet image. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable, and those sweet little faces are guaranteed to warm any winter day! Thanks so much for joining us at Ally’s Angels ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored! Great image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG adorable ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Irish Eyes

     I am starting a series of tousled hair boys.  This is the first, "Irish Eyes."  I grew up believing I was half Italian.  When...