Christmas Cards

 

Here are a few more cards I made for the Splitcoast Stampers Christmas Card Challenge.  I saw a card made with this Santa digi and fell in love with it.  I went to the website and saw that the manufacturer was named Quigglefly.  I searched for a while and couldn't find them.  The next morning I remembered a company that I had purchased some of my first digis from back in 2010.  It was called Squigglefly.  I still have my folder so I checked and to my surprise, I already owned it.  Tom asked me how I could not have remembered that I already owned it.  Truth is I have almost ten thousand digis.  A lot were from design teams, even more I purchased myself.  Quite a few were given away as freebies.  I don't think anyone having that many would remember them all. I colored the image with Copic markers.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.

The next card is from a new Stampin' Up set. I thought this was so cute!  This was also colored with Copic markers.

This is another new Stampin' Up image.  No coloring on this one!





5 comments:

  1. Love all your Christmas cards especially the traditional Santa image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 great cards! And all beautifully colored. I remember those digis. I still have some...hubby used to color them for me. I was on their design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 awesome cards, I know what you mean about not remembering what you have in your stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Diane. Love that Santa....a real keeper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane! Hope you guys are getting some of that rain I see around your parts on the USA map. Okay, first off, I thought that Santa was a photo! That's how well you color, my friend. Love all the cards, a really cute train and scottie. Tell Tom to go fly a kite, haha. I looked in my digis folder and also have some Squigglefly images but long ago forgot about them. So THERE! heeheehee There is no effing way we can remember all that we have. We won't mention buying anything twice because of that! LOLOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...