Wreath of Fruit

 

 

This is my final entry for the January Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  The January Challenge was to make wreaths.  This wreath was from Isabella's Sketchbook which I think is no longer in existence.  I colored this image with Copic markers.  The sentiment is by Lily of the Valley.  This is by far my favorite wreath.  I make a card with it once every year.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Ike's World - Anything Goes

The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

The Unicorn Challenge - Layer it Up

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diane, the fruit wreath looks amazing XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath and love the rich colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Diane, quite the beauty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is always amazing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

I still can't find who this image is by.  It's in a folder on my computer, but there are hundreds.  I will come across it again some...