Sleigh Ride

 

I used images from Jan's Digi Shop for this card.  I also, basically followed her tutorial.  I used pencils and pastels for the background.  I am kind of disappointed that the glitter I put on the trees didn't photograph well at all.  I plan on trying this one again soon. 

 Right now I'm working on a Stampin' Up card.  I've had four tries so far to line up the stamps correctly.  All were an epic fail.  I plan on trying two more times and then give up if I still cannot align the stamps.  I have even been using my Stampin' Up Stamparatus to no avail!  Seems I am in the land of declining skills.  Very frustrating!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and images with a perfect sentiment.Good luck with the stampin up card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image Diane, love your silhouette sleigh against the trees ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely card. Hope your card works out for you. I have been there. Don't ask me how many of my cards have ended up in the trash can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skills are certainly not declining, this card is beautiful.
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous card, Diane! Glitter and sparkle is often difficult to photograph. I've gotten to the point that I often use my designs anyway even if they are a slight bit off. We are human, after all, and nobody expects perfection. Little 'off' stuff occasionally is part of the handmade charm. Don't be so hard on yourself! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Diane. I love the vintage feel to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I've never followed one of Jan's tutes, will have to try that. Hey, we are a big group of declining skillers, lol. You are not alone. Why line anything up? Make 'em dance! I do very much admire you for being able to use a Stamparatus though, I could never get the hang of my Stampamajig! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sensational card Diane! Beautifully smudged sky and sparkling snow embellishments. Thank you for showcasing Sleigh Ride and Tree Scene on your serene scene creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...