Getting Started on my Male Birthday Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Irish Eyes
I am starting a series of tousled hair boys. This is the first, "Irish Eyes." I grew up believing I was half Italian. When...
-
Hi, and welcome to our first ever blog hop. There's wonderful news! Everyone that finishes the blog hop will win a complete set of...
-
This is my final Thanksgiving card for this year. I created this for Challenge #37 at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner : Anything Tha...
-
I am not supposed to be working on cards right now. I had the image of this bunny in my head and couldn't resist. Seems like add...
Great masculine cards Diane. xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant masculine cards and love the fabulous Vintage images
ReplyDeleteCarol x
such great images for masculine cards ♥
ReplyDeleteLove these and so will any man! Hey, congrats, your cats card got showcased at Passion for Markers. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! Masculine cards are difficult for lots of folks!
ReplyDeleteLovely masculine cards, Diane! I love the vintage look.
ReplyDeleteHugs Monica