Trumpet Flowers and Hummingbird



This image is by Emannuelle Colin.  She has a series of five coloring books available on Etsy.  All the pictures are quite different from what you might usually see available for adult coloring. They are on high quality 8 x 8 paper.  My husband does not like these images at all.  I on the other hand absolutely love them.  I used Copic markers and Caran d' Ache pencils to color this image.  I was very surprised that the markers work so well on this paper.  On to the next picture!  By the way, I am assuming these are trumpet flowers, but I really don't know.

5 comments:

  1. Another stunning colored design Diane.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful images and your colouring is amazing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another beautifully colored image. They are kind of weird, but I can see how they are a lot of fun to color.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Diane, wow you are talented my coloring looks like an angry 5 year old.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to navigate to your blog and follow! But I'm here! Also following your Pinterest! AND I admire you for keeping your SCS Gallery current... I'm years and years behind! Love your projects! Your coloring is amazing and I'm so jelly! These images are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...