On the Mend




This is my DT card for QKR Stampede's Friday Anything Goes Challenge.  I used their images, Mending Teddy and On the Mend.  I colored this with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  I pieced the background with blue paper scraps.  I hold on to almost every scrap.  I thought I might as well start using them.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
The Crafting Challenge - Bows and/or Polka Dots
Through the Purple Haze - I've Got the Blues

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and so pretty too. Love the bow treatment on this. Wonderful card Diane!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest card Diane! I love the blue shades in the background and great pencil coloring. I hope you came right with your K&C lesson.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is is one og\f my favourite. Wonderful card with love the paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ ttph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quanta dolcezza in questa card! Grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di TheCraftingChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...