Sunflower-Thinking of You

The sponsor's for this week's challenge at Inspiration Destination are The Cutting Cafe and Robyn's Fetish.  I chose the image Sunflower 2 from Robyn's Fetish.  I wanted to work on something really simple and fresh looking.  The digital paper is a leftover from my stash.  The image was colored with Copics.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday  Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door  Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday  Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps  Think Spring
Make My Monday  Green
Love to Scrap  Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs  Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Love this card Diane, so clean and classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cas card Diane...very classy. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and the green is so bright I like it a lot.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sunflower! I love the simplicity of this and the green ribbon is perfect. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Think Spring challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning spring card with an awesome bow. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Think Spring Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring card love the colours and bow too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Sunflower! I love the country feel to your card!Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come and join us again tomorrow with our new Anything goes Challenge. Visit me at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...