Valentine Kittens

This is my first post for the Scrapbook Stamp Society's Design Team.  This digi is "Valentine Kittens" by Morgan Fitzsimons.and is available here.  I'm entering this in their current challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge Blog.. I colored it with Copics and used Stickles for the centers of the flowers.

I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone with this one.  Typically I am not a "pink and frilly"  type of person.  I just started making it and it kind of went in that direction.  I don't like to do a lot of planning.  I like to experiment and see what happens.  Sometimes I love it, sometimes it goes in the circular file. The jury is still out on whether I like how I finished off this one.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge To the One I Love
Stamp and Doodle Include an Animal
Sweet Stamps Love
Heart Song Inspirations Red or White and/or Ribbon
Crafts and Me Pink and Sparkly



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the lace heart and the image is way to cute.. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps and Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love it! Going out of your comfort zone TOTALLY WORKS, meaning this card is fantastic!! Thanks for joining in on the Sweet Stamps challenge

    ~Jeannie
    Sweet Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful Diane....I love what you did with the this digi...Your so creative.....Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat and cute card. I like your heart shape card. It is a wonderful card with beautiful colors.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the lace around the image! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp n doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty, thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doddle Challenge Blog
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...