Freedom

I throughly enjoyed making this card.  The eagle digi was from Doodle Pantry and the flag was from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I have been practicing layering images today.  I think I finally have it down.  I colored this card with Copics.  When I first started out I made another card along this line.  I like this one much better.  This one is not being entered in any challenges, it's just for me.

Copics: B24, C1, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, E35, E97, E99
        R24, R27, R29, W0, W1, W3, Y15, Y17


2 comments:

  1. I love your patriotic card! This image is wonderful. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love patriotic cards. I get choked up when they sing the national anthem at games. One of my favorite cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...