April Christmas Card Challenge at SCS



These three cards are for the April Christmas Card Challenge at SCS.  The wreath is a digi by Isabella's Scrapbook.  It's one of the first digis I purchased.  I still love it!  The pink card is done with a digi available at Whimsy.  Pink is one of my favorite colors for a Christmas card, as unusual as that seems.  I used this image for several cards last Christmas.  The Baby Jesus is from Karen's Doodles.  All images were colored with Copics on Neenah paper.  I have been on a Stickles kick lately;  I put stickles on all three cards.  Too bad they don't show up better in pictures.  If anyone is still interested in joining this challenge it can be joined at any time.  I signed up to do six cards every month until December.  So far, so good.  The fellow crafters doing this challenge are a wonderful group of people.  I get lots of feedback, which of course I greatly appreciate!




2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, all three are stunning! Love the bows and how you put the rays on the baby Jesus card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy. These are wonderful. Your coloring is super. I have been working on Christmas cards too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...