Paper and Boxes are More Fun!

It feels good to be making some cards again!  This is my second card for the March challenge which is children.  This is an image by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored him with Copic markers and pencils.  I think I did this image once before, but threw it in the circular file.  I remember having a really difficult time with it.  This time I enjoyed the coloring.  Not doing DT's really relieves the pressure.  Especially when it is an image or theme that I don't really care for.

I think I might actually look fora challenge or two to put it into.  I haven't done that in ages.


I am entering it in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes

Merry Little Christmas Challenge -  Anything Christmas Goes

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge - Christmas themed





3 comments:

  1. I love the beautifully coloured cute image and agree with the sentiment-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image and as (always) very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...