Almost done with March cards!

 

I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted coloring her.  The other two I threw away.  I followed the Mo's coloring of her this time.  This one I still don't like, but I thought I would put her on a card and see if I liked it any better.  Slightly better. I think this image will be retired for me now.  I also read this week that Mo requests that the watermarks be put across the image to prevent theft.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and great colouring-I think the same about a card I have to blog tomorrow.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfectly coloured. Love that sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Precious. Great design and as always, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...