I made this card following the May 24 challenge at Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge, Clothing. He is by Mo's Digital Pencil. I am finally getting to use some images that I have never used. I'm not sure if I got it on him Patreon or if I bought him. I didn't really like it a lot until I colored him. Now I love how he turned out. I colored him with Copic markers, pencils and white pen. The die is by Spellbinder's.
Merry & Bright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Irish Eyes
I am starting a series of tousled hair boys. This is the first, "Irish Eyes." I grew up believing I was half Italian. When...
-
Hi, and welcome to our first ever blog hop. There's wonderful news! Everyone that finishes the blog hop will win a complete set of...
-
This is my final Thanksgiving card for this year. I created this for Challenge #37 at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner : Anything Tha...
-
I am not supposed to be working on cards right now. I had the image of this bunny in my head and couldn't resist. Seems like add...
Love the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring -great touch of sparkle too.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a cute image! So nicely colored. I like the way his hat sparkles!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie :)
ReplyDelete