This is my Creative Team entry for the January challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge Blog. I chose the image Fairy Wishes. I colored the image with pencils. The paper and gold leaves are from Stampin' Up.
Gorgeous card and image,beautifully coloured and love the sequins in her hair Carol x
You have created a really lovely card!
wow, gorgeous images and colouring ♥
Stunning work Diane! And your embellishments are the perfect touch! Hope you are doing well, xoxo
Such a beautiful creation Diane! Crafty Hugs, Sherry xxLoose Stitches and Unraveled Threads
Comment moderation is turned on.
I am starting a series of tousled hair boys. This is the first, "Irish Eyes." I grew up believing I was half Italian. When...
Gorgeous card and image,beautifully coloured and love the sequins in her hair
ReplyDeleteCarol x
You have created a really lovely card!
ReplyDeletewow, gorgeous images and colouring ♥
ReplyDeleteStunning work Diane! And your embellishments are the perfect touch! Hope you are doing well, xoxo
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful creation Diane!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads