Peace

 

 

 I found this die on Amazon.  I had seen it used on Pinterest as a shaker card.  I had never made a shaker card before and had absolutely no idea how to do one.  I just did what made sense to me and it really didn't work out well.  I am still going to use it.  After I finished the card I looked on You Tube and found some much easier directions for making a shaker card.  That attempt should be coming up sometime soon.  I also forgot the gold ribbon to hang the ornaments on.  Oh well, next time!  Lots of senior moments going on lately!

 

5 comments:

  1. WOW these look stunning Diane fabulous shaker card and the ornaments look amazing I thought they were glass tbh!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these look stunning Diane fabulous shaker card and the ornaments look amazing I thought they were glass tbh! not sure why this first posted as anonymous!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, such a beautiful shaker card, love the ornament dies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking card, Di, as long as the filler doesn't fall out then yay to your organic way of creating! I do it myself. Sometimes when I read instructions they get all jumbled up in my head or my brain buzzes, then I screw something up. I do find the youtube videos done well do help me. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, elegant card Diane. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...