We got our youngest grandson, Ethan, a Power Wheels Batman quad for his fourth birthday. We got his brother, Lucas, one a couple of years ago. Lots of room to ride at grandma and grandpa's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Irish Eyes
I am starting a series of tousled hair boys. This is the first, "Irish Eyes." I grew up believing I was half Italian. When...
-
Hi, and welcome to our first ever blog hop. There's wonderful news! Everyone that finishes the blog hop will win a complete set of...
-
This is my final Thanksgiving card for this year. I created this for Challenge #37 at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner : Anything Tha...
-
I am not supposed to be working on cards right now. I had the image of this bunny in my head and couldn't resist. Seems like add...
Oh, they are adorable! Sure they love coming to your house! What fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what fun! Can you be my grandma too???
ReplyDeleteHugs Monica