A Couple More...





I am trying to whip through the Christmas Card Challenge at Split coast.  I am due to have surgery in a couple months and would like to have all my Christmas cards done by then. Although, healing time will give me lots of crafting time!   I am well on my way!  This image is one of my favorites, but I have only used it once before in February of 2011.  I wrote on my blog that I had been intimidated to color it.  Ha, that hasn't changed any!   It is from Digi Doodle Shop which is now closed.  I colored the image with Copics.  The pine dies are from Stampin' Up.




 I am entering the card above in the following challenges


Fun Friday Challenge - Colors of Winter
Pattie's Creations - Snowy Days/Nights
STAMPlorations - Stamps and Animals


Here is my 2011 version.  I'm not sure which one I like better.  I think I like the bunnies better on the older one, but the tree on the newer version  Oh, well!


The card below was made using a stamp that I have had for many years. I can not read the manufacturer on the side of the stamp. I love the picture, but always dread coloring it.  I am not really pleased with it, but it took so long to color I thought I would use it anyways. One more card off the list!

By the way, if you see me post anymore cards before I post the completed quilt for my son-in-law, please feel free to comment and tell me to get my butt back to working on the quilt!  I had a custom label made for him that says January 2019.  Not very much time left!



3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Each of these is spectacular!! Awesome job, Diane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card! �� The bunny image is adorable, I wish I could find and buy it as I have a bunny named Casper and I absolutely love bunnies. ����

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...