QKR - Swimming


QKR's challenge this week is "Swimming."  These images are available here and here.  The digital paper and elements are from Echo Park.

I have to apologize to all my dear cardland friends.  I haven't been very organized lately and haven't gotten to visit blogs as I should.  I am back to work now and that has thrown me for a loop.  Plus, it's monsoon season and that makes me absolutely miserable.  Our cooling system doesn't work when there is humidity in the air and we have had tons of humidity lately.  So here we are in the Arizona desert in July with almost no cooling.  Doesn't exactly make you look forward to doing anything.  It will get better.  Monsoon season only lasts a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable! Although we seem to pick the same images a lot, somehow I always like YOURS better than mine! I hope your weather improves & the humidity goes down. We have the same problem in Iowa, if it is any consolation!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...