I made this card the other night, but didn't complete it. When I saw Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week "Polka Dots," I figured I'd use this card even though none of the papers had dots. Fortunately, I had some polka dot buttons. The white stitching and spider web is done with a gel pen.
Happy Halloween!
I made this card the other night, but didn't complete it. When I saw Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week "Polka Dots," I figured I'd use this card even though none of the papers had dots. Fortunately, I had some polka dot buttons. The white stitching and spider web is done with a gel pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Irish Eyes
I am starting a series of tousled hair boys. This is the first, "Irish Eyes." I grew up believing I was half Italian. When...
-
Hi, and welcome to our first ever blog hop. There's wonderful news! Everyone that finishes the blog hop will win a complete set of...
-
This is my final Thanksgiving card for this year. I created this for Challenge #37 at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner : Anything Tha...
-
I am not supposed to be working on cards right now. I had the image of this bunny in my head and couldn't resist. Seems like add...
Oh, how cute!!! Love the button! Great job on the coloring! Picture perfect.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Great detail with the gel pen. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteJust Love it.....
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! Simple, yet pops out at you. I love the spider web. Excellent work.
ReplyDeleteThat spider web is a great touch. You do good work with the gel pen!
ReplyDelete