Western Wear


 These two cards are for a new to me Design Team called Farm Quest Challenge Blog.  They are predominately country or farm themed.  Today's challenge is cowboy or cowgirl, boots, hats or spurs.  You must use at least two.  I found these images on Etsy inTanchaArt.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  I don't recall who the the dark pink paper is from.  The turquoise paper is my favorite paper to use on male cards and it's from Hobby Lobby.  Hope to see you visit us!

 

I am entering these cards in the following challenges:

Gem of s Challenge - Anything Goes 

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

  1. Great image and love both versions and the beautiful die-cut frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the FarmQuest DT, Diane! Love both of these cards. Looking forward to working with you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, my Texas girl side loves these, well done! I love that turquoise paper too. I've found some cool clip art and digi stamps from etsy shops this last year, will have to check out TanchaArt. Hope you are doing well, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane: Thanks so very much for joining FarmQuest and Heart's Quest! Your cowboy and cowgirl cards are magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really nicely done cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely western cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these two different styles of cowboy boots - very creative. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...