Finally Finished My Mermaid

 

I have been working on this mermaid for a while.  She's from Coloring Books 2020 on Etsy.  I enjoy doing some projects that take a while.  I colored her with Copic markers, Luminance pencils and CarbOthello chalk pastel pencils.  I added some Stickles to the air bubbles, although the glitter is not visible in the photo.  This was mt first time coloring black hair,  I photocopied the partially colored image and colored the hair on that first as a trial (suggested by my daughter.)  Thank you, Katie.  After I somewhat  thought I had it down I colored the original.  I could still use some practice on where to place the shading. I am looking forward to coloring my next image. 

I may try to down size her to get it on a card.  That may not work because my printer is a piece of junk and tends to print off color.



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and your colouring is amazing!!! She deserves to be framed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think instead of trying to put this on a card, I'd just frame it! Wowsers!!!! This is breathtaking beautiful! Your coloring on everything on it is so pretty and realistic looking. Those eyes.......!!! WOW!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, Diane, you deserve a Masters in Coloring, GEEZ! Stunning and extraordinary. Hey, if your printer doesn't get you a decent card size, then take your digital file to Staples or the like and have them print it for you. Sent you email with a lil something attached, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your colouring is so amazing, the eyes got me Wowzer. Wonderful combination of art materials to make this spectacular piece ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY! Diane, your artwork is EXQUISITE! I've enjoyed my morning browsing your delightful blog. I love that you play with such a diversity of images and styles. This is breathtaking! I have becoming your 244th google follower! Perhaps you will enjoy becoming mine? LOL
    Wishing you a great day!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...