Gilded Angel and Tiger


 My computer has been down so long that I never got my May post online for Morgan's Art World.  So I finally have a new computer and it is set up.  So hopefully, I can be posting again.  I used the image Angel 1-Digital.  I colored her with Copic markers and  added glitter to the wings.  I always add glitter to angels wings, it seems.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Beyond the Blue - Flowers 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Dare 2B Artsy - Flowers
Dragonfly Dreams - Butterflies and/or Flowers
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

 

I am also adding the June challenge image for Morgan's Art World since that didn't get posted on time.


I used Tiger 1-Digital for this image.  This is probably the fourth time I have used this image on a card.  I absolutely love it.  I previously made a very similar card using the same embossing folder, but it was a square card.  Hopefully, next month things will be back to normal.  I am still home schooling.  That will end mid-July.  Now, I will add driving one grandson to day camp every day and taking the other to swim lessons daily.  Card making and visiting web sites is pretty much going to be non-existant for a while.  I can't wait for mid-July .  Saying I'm burned out is an understatement.  I am backed up on pretty much everything and still dealing with chronic pain from the collapsed spine.  But hey, life goes on!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Funday Challenges - Anything Goes/Twist-Male 

Can You Handle the Pressure - Embossing

Try It On Tuesday - For The Man in Your Life 

Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes with a Critter



17 comments:

  1. Good to see you back -you were missed.Love the gorgeous Angel and beautifully coloured Tiger.Sorry to hear you are still in pain and hope it gets easier for you-as you say roll on mid July
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiger card is amazing. I like the image and colors!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and I love the Tiger image, makes a wonderful masculine card. Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both creations are amazing! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both images are amazing Diane and your colouring is out of this world. I must say wow that Tiger just jumps off the page ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, both of these cards are just gorgeous! Sorry you had to deal with computer issues but hopefully the new one will last you a while. Sure do admire your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Botha are absolutely beautiful, love your tiger portrait!! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane! What a nice surprise to read a post from you. I am happy for you getting your computer replaced and going. Your cards are gorgeous and the coloring as always is fabulous. I just hate that the home schooling has turned out to be so problematic for you as I know you are just trying to help and are, but to be so miserable is not good. So, mid-July, hurry up! Hopefully, you'll post more but until then, I'll Like your Wordle scores on Facecrack so you know I'm saying hi, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow, wow!!! What an amazing work! Love the tiger and the colouration of this awesome image! And I love the background, too! I love everything of this fab and cool work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning fairy! And the flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was sure I had commented on your post? You are the second one I have commented on whohad had to replace their computer-sure to be a third! WOW you are certainly busy roll on next July.
    I love the gorgeous Angel and beauitully coloured with the sparkly wings.
    Carol x
    Great CAS card and love the majestic Tiger -great colouring,I am rubbish at colouring fur lol ---Thank you for joining us at Critter Crazy
    Carol GD x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards and a wonderful tiger image. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both projects are beautifully crafted! The coloring is spot on! Thanks for submitting a fabulous project to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing projects, they will be treasured!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow.. what an awesome work! I love everything of this.
    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...