Birthday Dragon

 

This  cute little dragon is by Morgan Fitzsimons.  It is available at:  https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/Dragon-Babies...

It is my Creative Team entry in the March Challenge at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The papers are from Stampin' Up.  My grandson Ethan, who is turning seven saw this on my desk when I had just finished it up.  He was reallt excited and asked "Is that for my birthday?  I love it!"  Well you can guess what I had to do...make another.  The original is for my brother-in-law. Please come on over and join the challenge!

Please see the links on my sidebar.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Featuring a Critter

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with an Animal

Creatilicious Challenge - Something Green 

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

World Wide open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Dragon image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card, Diane! I can see why Ethan was so excited! Great coloring, as usual! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project Diane. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Diane. Love the card and we know Ethan will. Speaking of which, I love the card you sent, thanks so much. I waited til my birthday to open all my cards and then felt bad all week so please forgive me for the delay. Hope you are doing well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with this image and project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Wonderful colouring and I love your dp choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is amazing, I have always loved this image. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back with another DT card on and happy to praise your card again. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great masculine card! Thank You for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...