Magical Birthday!


The sponsor for this week's Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge is My Besties.  My image is Li'l Steampunk Witch Boy.  I colored him with Copic markers and used a white and a black gel pen.  I added quite a few little steampunk gears and a paperclip with my grandson's age on it.  You never know what you'll find in a ten year old stash unless you look!  The paper is from my stash.  The plaque on the purple ribbon inside the card says "reality has limits, imagination is boundless."

I had a little senior moment with this card.  I was talking to my daughter in Michigan and told her about the number paperclip that I had come across.  Being we both worked in education and she still does, she said, "Mom, he's going into third grade."  I knew exactly what that meant, he's turning eight.  Fortunately, I had a number eight paperclip.  I had to trear out the inside of the card and change that to 8th birthday.  Wow, the brain is going!



Copics:  C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, E01, 11, 31, 33, 34, 35, 50, 53, 57, 
R11, 22, 32, V01, 04, Y26, 2, YG91, 93, YR21, 24, 31



3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! This is sensational! LOVE that fun image and your entire card is fabulous. Great "find" on that paperclip with just the right number on it too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool image, I love the idea of a steampunk Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute this is! and the background paper is the perfect choice! I love this card and the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...