Lots of Cardmaking During the Blizzard!

This is the heaviest I have seen snow since moving to Arizona almost thirty years ago. Since we are in the midst of a blizzard, fourteen inches so far,  I decided to finish up some cards I had already colored the images for.  This is a very picture laden post.  

These cards were made for the Splitcoast Stamper's 2019 Christmas Challenge.  The goal is to get to next December without having to make a load of cards in December.  I have already finished enough cards for my mailing list.  I committed to four cards a month.  I still have fourteen to make.  I am avoiding the July challenge of fun folds or shaped cards and October which is white cards.  Those eight will probably be the last I get done.


Decorative Wreath

This image is from Isabella's Sketchbook.  I use it very often.  It is colored with Copics  This time I did the grapes green instead of purple and the holly leaves are lighter than usual.  I really dislike the color choices this time and will definitely revert back to the other colors next time.

Copics:  C00, 0, 01, E35, G12, 20, 21, 24, R22, 24, 27, 29,    35, 37
Y19, 38, YG91, 93, 95, YR16, 18, 21, 23, 24

Wreath with Oranges


 This image is from Flourishes.  Most of the time I have seen it colored, the balls are colored as if they are Christmas ornaments.  I assumed they must be fruit because they all have leaves attached so I decided to color them as oranges.  I colored it with Copic markers.

Copics:  C00, 0, 01, E31,34. G24, 94, R22, 24,   29, 35, 39
Y28, YG03, 13, 17, 67, 93


 Jingle All the Way


 This is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The die cut in the center is from Spellbinder's.  The image is colored with Copic markers.

Copics:  G94, R24, 27, Y23, 26, 28, YG61, 63


 Pink Poinsettia


This image is from Power Poppy.   It is colored with Copic markers.  I used a beautiful silk ribbon for embellishment and a bell charm from Stampin' Up.

Copics:  E40, 41. 42 G20, 21, 24, R00, 01, 11, Y26, YG 91

 


Cardinal Chateau


 This image is from C.C. Designs.  It is colored with Copic markers.  I used a Spellbinder's die to cut the edge of the card. I have had the dies for several years, but never used them.  
The ribbon is from Stampin' Up.






 Tired Santa
 
 This is an image from Whimsy stamps.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The paper is from  Stampin' Up.

Copics:  BG0000, 000, 01, C1, E00, 02, 11, R11, 12, 20, 21, 22, 27


Santa's Laundry


I believe this was a Whimsy stamp set.  It is a very large card.  It fits in a standard #10 envelope.  The images are colored with Copic markers.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! As I scrolled thru your beautiful cards - I was oooohing and aaaahing all the way thru!!! You have such excellent coloring skills and your bow making is to die for!!!! What a great feeling it will be for you when November rolls around!!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...