Aqua Santa


 I have had this Santa stamp for years.  I have never been able to get a clean image from it.  I recently purchased Stampin' Ups Stamparatus.  It works amazing!  I get such good stamp images now.  Not much coloring on this one, but it is colored with Copics.  I used a Spellbinder's die set to frame the image.  The paper is from my stash (in other words, I don't feel like getting up to check.)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Anything but a Square
Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes




4 comments:

  1. Great card. The frame adds to the frosty feel. Thanks for the info on Stamparatus. I have difficulty stamping and this might just be what I need. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at LPCF this Challenge. Your card is stunning and jumps off the page. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love how you layer rectangle die cuts. The colouring on santa face is also amazing. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...