January Christmas Card Stash


This is my favorite Santa image.  It's by Sherri Baldy.  I colored him with Copics.


 This stamp is by PSX.  This image was also colored with Copics.


 










These cards were cut with the Silhouette.
The digital papers are from Cartabella.




My goal this year is to make one card a week to avoid the Christmas rush. 
 Also, to make somewhat flatter cards that are easier to mail. 

I am entering the Santa card in the following challenge:

ABC Christmas Challenge  A is for Anything Christmas

6 comments:

  1. I adore ALL of these! Every single one of them is a "wow" card! I should do the same thing. I promise myself I will make Xmas cards all year & then I get caught up in other holidays and it gets warm outside and Xmas cards just get forgotten. I need to follow your example! Right now it is so cold & miserable outside that Xmas cards feel like the perfect choice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Diane, love the Santa.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL are beautiful! Love that Santa image and it looks just like one from so long ago. The PSX stamp is fabulous! Love it mounted on the dies..........and the stockings......TOO cute! Great cards for the holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards you are sharing, Dianne...love the dies you have used.
    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas cards!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you'll join us throughout the year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...