Snowflake Blessings


This is my favorite image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I usually color her with aquas, but decided to go for pink this time.  The snowflakes are actually the leftovers from the Martha Stewart snowflake border punch.  I love the effect they give and their tiny size.


I found the sentiment on one of my Hallmark card programs.  I thought it would be perfect with this card.  In fact, the sentiment is what gave me the idea for the snowflakes.

Copics:  BG0000, BG000, C0, E000, EO2, BV000, 
R000, R01, R20, R21, R22,   Y000, YR21, YR23, YR24

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Come and Get It Challenges Anything Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time Use a Digi
Card Mania Snowflakes
Eureka Stamps Christmas Spirit

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is so cute and is coloured beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. The image is beautifully coloured and the whole card looks super. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very beautiful and very adorable cute card love that mo's image such a perfect card hun hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is so pretty, I love it and the snowflakes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card using the Mo's Digital Image. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope you have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, I love the image and beautiful colours.
    thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge and Happy Christmas.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is gorgeous stunning image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Osaat . hugs Trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Diane! I love all those snowflakes. Thanks for joining in our OSAAT Blog Hop and I hope to see you back again for our next challenge.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...