Birthday Card for Aunt Joan


I made this card for one of my favorite aunts.  She has always been an animal lover.  She is the one in the family that always remembers every birthday and special occasion.  I saw someone use this digi on SCS.  I fell in love with it.  The digi is from Angels Landing.  The really nice thing is that they have coloring instructions.  The instructions were amazingly helpful.  I am entering this in Digi Doodle Shops Anything Goes Challenge, 2 Sisters Challenge #31 Furry Friends, Creative Craft Challenges and Scrap Creations Challenge Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. Love this image, it is so cute, and I'm sure your animal loving aunt will adore it. The papers you've used are lovely and really go with the colours for the flowers on the image. Great card, I'm sure Auntie Joan will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us. Annette xx (2 Sisters DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image reminds me of spring which I am longing for right now. You did a great job coloring. She is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...