Beary Fine Tree


 This is an adorable digi by TeddyBo.  I made it into one of my very favorite Christmas cards about three years ago and then misplaced it somewhere.  It had special pull-outs and all kinds of special features.  This one is definitely not as elaborate.  The sentiment is from LOTV.  It is colored with Copics.  The papers are from my stash.




 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes/Twist:Stars
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Christmas Related





4 comments:

  1. This image is adorable. Not familiar with TeddyBo and you colored it to perfection. Love how you framed it. You always have such picture perfect bows too!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be my favorite Xmas card of all time! He's adorable and love the coloring! Wow!!! I'll have to check out that site now. I want this image! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and such a fun teddy image. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...