Inspiration Destinatiom #40


This week's sponsors at Inspiration Destination are Pattie's Creations and the Stamping Boutique and as always the theme is Anything Goes.  I chose this cute image from Pattie's Creations, Wooden Shoes with Tulips.  I colored the i,age with Copics.  I had an absolutely terrible time photographing this image.  I guess the lighting must have been off.  Most of my images ended up blurry,  The ones that weren't appeared to be very bright.  The shoes are not actually the electric blue depicted.

 
 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cheerful Stamp Pad  Shoes
Crafting by Design  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty  Anything Goes
 

5 comments:

  1. Outstanding coloring and I love those wonderful blue shoes! A wonderful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image & you have just colored it so beautifully! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane this is just delightful. Loving the cheerful colours and striped design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning piece of work - fantastic layout and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...