Thursday, June 21, 2012

Totally Papercrafts-#122 Inspiration Picture







This is my first Design Team entry for Totally Papercrafts.  The challenge this week is an inspiration picture.  I managed to cheat a little on this one.  I had this image already colored, but her skirt was pink.  I simply went over it with an apricot color and added some green below her feet.  Voila!  I had the right colors for the challenge. (Just realized I forgot to recolor the heart on her shirt...oh well.)






The image is from Saturated Canary, one of my favorite designers.  I haven't been using too many embellishments lately, but I felt like this one needed to be flowered up.  The embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I added some Stickles to her underskirt, but they didn't photograph well.


I just started to play around with my photo program.  I've been wanting to learn how to do different edge treatments so I've been practicing lately.


Copics:  B14, BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, C0, C1, E000, E00, E02, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, G21, R11, R21, R22, R32, R35, YR15
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Girls, Girls, Girls
Wild Orchid Challenge Anything Goes
Crafts & Me  Anything Goes
Divas by Design Die Cut
Fab 'n Funky Polka Dots
Papertake Weekly Bingo
Ribbon Carousel Heavy Metal
Delightful Challenges Anything Goes


21 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

This is gorgeous Diane - love all the pretty flowers and those corners.
Hugs
Denise xx

Joanne said...

Oh my, this is absolutely precious! Such a sweet image and lovely embellis that set her off to perfection! I really like your color choice too, soft but vibrant! Super card! Aloha, J:)

sassy said...

what a stunning card and love the flowers ima embellie girl...love the colours too fabulous..beautifull card .. and you cant tell you didnt alter the heart...totally beautfull hugs sassyxx

Creative M said...

What a Beautiful card!!!TFS

Sheryl said...

GASP! WOW! Diane, This is absolutely breath taking! I just love your coloring! And the orange and aqua are beautiful together! I love everything about this gorgeous card!
I hope that you have a great evening!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Diane, she's adorable and coloured so beautifully...Welcome to the team,have fun...Congratulations.
And ...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design & Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Sherri said...

She rocks, Diane! Love the color combinations & as always your coloring is beautiful. This card is sure to bring a big smile to whoever gets it!

CaroleAnn said...

Diane
You should have heard my OOOOOOOHING all the way to where you live! Love the colors - smart girl with the coloring over and no one will notice the heart - I didn't! Love everything about this card! Hugs and have a great weekend!

Joan said...

I love the colours you have used for this one it's a fabulous card.

Joan x

Susan Flynn said...

What a stunning card and love the peach and aqua together. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Susan x

Lisa T said...

Gorgeous card! Love the Saturated Canary image and the beautiful roses. Welcome to the Totally Papercrafts team!

gina g said...

Gorgeous creation i love the image and the colours are beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Diane. Gorgeous colours and layout. It will be great to work with you again. I have just returned from hols today. I had better get my butt moving.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dawn said...

Love the colours & beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Rebecca said...

Very pretty! Your coloring skill is amazing!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie your card is nice but you have not followed the rules over at Wild Orchid Crafts hugs Pops x

Lisa aka Myran said...

Gorgeous card with lovely flowers and colors. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at PTW :)

Judith said...

What a gorgeous card I just love the colours you've chosen and that cute SC little girl very cute! thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Beautiful card... love the colors and the image!! xxx Ann Marie
I am now your newest follower!

leslierahye said...

Congrats Diane!! You won the Delightful Challenge for ANYTHING GOES!! Contact me to get your button for your blog and select your stamps for you guest designer post!
leslierahye!!
leslierahye@nctv.com

waikiki resort said...

Wow, way cool! Thanks for posting this one. She's very stunning and the elements in this card are very beautiful.

Post a Comment

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.